COVID 19 Testing Center
During these uncertain times, we want our patients to know that we are a localized testing center! We are currently administering testing services for COVID 19 and we accept medicare as well!
We also have pulse-oximeters in stock as well! That way our patients can check their oxygen levels from home!
COVID-19 Testing FAQs
- Does insurance cover the COVID PCR test?
- Yes, the lab accepts all major insurances.
- 1. Active virus symptoms (we will require a health questionnaire to be completed)
2. Known exposure to a COVID-19 positive individual.
The lab is not billing insurance for the following reasons:
- 1. Travel
- 2. Visiting high risk people
- 3. Camp/School. Just because or to be safe
- 5. Screening
Self-pay charges will apply.
You can feel free to file for reimbursement with your insurance.Which insurance does the lab accept?
- Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Medicare, Aetna, Optima Health, Medicaid, Humana, etc.
- What kind of COVID tests do we provide?
- Currently, we only have the PCR specimen collection kits.
- What are the hours of collection?
- Monday- Friday from 9-4
- How long before results come in?
- 5-6 business days after the day of collection, which excludes weekends.
- We cannot guarantee the exact date you will receive results.
- Who administers the COVID test?
- The test is self-administered.
- Do we offer the Rapid/Antibody test?
- Currently, we do not offer the rapid or antibody test.
- Is there an accuracy difference between the Saliva or Nasal Swab version?
- No, there is no difference in accuracy just personal preference.
- Is there a way to get expedited test results?
- Yes, expedited results are available for traveling purposes. It is $250 for a 48-hour turn around, and $500 for a 24-hour turn around.