COVID 19 Testing Center
During these uncertain times, we want our patients to know that we are a localized testing center! We are currently administering testing services for COVID 19 and we accept medicare as well!
We also have pulse-oximeters in stock as well! That way our patients can check their oxygen levels from home!
COVID-19 Testing FAQs
- How do I schedule a COVID test?
- Call the pharmacy 571-488-6030, enter the calling queue, and someone will call you back to obtain the required information and demographics. For results, please email email@example.com
- Does insurance cover the COVID PCR test?
- Yes, the lab accepts all major insurances.
- 1. Active virus symptoms (we will require a health questionnaire to be completed)
2. Known exposure to a COVID-19 positive individual.
The lab is not billing insurance for the following reasons:
2. Visiting high risk people
3. Camp/School. Just because or to be safe
Self-pay charges will apply.
You can feel free to file for reimbursement with your insurance.Which insurance does the lab accept?
- Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Medicare, Aetna, Optima Health, Medicaid, Humana, etc.
- How much is the COVID test?
- The test is $125 for those without insurance and $0 for those with insurance.
- What kind of COVID tests do we provide?
- Currently, we only have the PCR specimen collection kits.
- What are the hours of collection?
- Monday- Friday from 9-5
- Saturdays 10-4
- How long before results come in?
- 3 business days which excludes weekends.
- We cannot guarantee the exact date you will receive results.
- Who administers the COVID test?
- The test is self-administered.
- Do we offer the Rapid/Antibody test?
- Currently, we do not offer the rapid or antibody test.
- Is there an accuracy difference between the Saliva or Nasal Swab version?
- No, there is no difference in accuracy just personal preference.
- Is there a way to get expedited test results?
- Yes, expedited results are available for traveling purposes. It is $250 for a 48-hour turn around, and $500 for a 24-hour turn around.
How will I get my results?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your results.
How our Calling Queue Works
If you would like to get tested for COVID-19 please call 571-488-6030
Let us know you are calling to get placed on the calling que and provide your name and phone number. We will most likely call you the following day to fill out the requisition form by phone and obtain your demographic information. We will also ask for your payment method and after that you can come by any time M-F 9-4:30 or Saturday 10-4 to pick up or drop off your test kit.